C. Kersten en Co. N.V. was founded in 1768 and is one of the most diversified companies in Suriname with 12 operating companies divided over 5 divisions.
For the Accounting Department of Kersten Holding we are looking for an experienced and driven:
Senior Accounting Supervisor (m/v)
The Senior Accounting Supervisor is responsible for a reliable, complete and timely recording of the financial-economic business processes of Kersten and Holding and some subsidiaries of the Kersten Group.
- Supporting the Accounting and Controlling Manager with financial reports and analysis; As well as assisting with financial administrative projects at the subsidiaries;
- Managing the employees of the financial department;
- Setting up and further developing the financial administrations and the financial processes and proceedings;
- Ensuring an efficient design and course of payroll processing, payroll and personnel administration;
- Taking care of the financial reporting, including the preparation of the budgets and the annual accounts;
- The responsibility for the periodic closing of the general ledger administration;
- Monitoring the liquidity and capital position and making proposals for optimizing this.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business Economics/Accounting;
- An additional EMMA/ACCA/QC or comparable training is an advantage;
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience in the position of Assistant Accountant/Accounting Supervisor;
- Possess broad financial professional knowledge, skills in developing and implementing financial short and long term policy;
- Knowledge of relevant national and international laws and regulations;
- Command of Dutch and English, both written and oral;
- Extensive experience with ICT systems including Microsoft Windows, Office and accounting software packages;
- Stress resistance, accuracy, consistency;
- Organizing and problem solving skills, cost awareness and numerical insight;
- Leadership skills.
- A good salary in accordance with knowledge and experience;
- Good fringe benefits;
- A pleasant working environment;
- Ample development opportunities.
Interested and do you meet the requirements?
Send your application letter with CV to: [email protected] Attn. Human Resources Department.